Our Virtual CISO service offering is provided by a Senior IT Professional (supported by a team of experts, systems and tools) who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
Are you a small or medium-sized organization that just doesn’t have the resources and budget for a Chief Information Security Officer or Director of IT Security?
The Virtual CISO frees up your busy business executives from managing complex IT security initiatives, creates an IT security roadmap and security plan, and provides all the services you would expect from an in-house CISO without the cost of a full-time senior level security IT executive. Typically, the CISO’s influence reaches the entire organization.
Virtual CISO Services Can Include:
- Developing Enterprise-wide Security Programs
- Business Continuity Planning
- Compliance and Security Planning
- Emergency Response Planning
- Cyber Security
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Information Privacy
- Regulatory Compliance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security & Assurance
- Information Security Operations Center Enablement
- Information Controls for Financial and other industries
- Investigations, Digital Forensics and Audits
- Security Reviews
- Vulnerability Assessments
Additionally, benefits include leveraging of cross industry best practices, due to our expert practitioners’ ongoing experience in other industries and organizations, as well as their ongoing commitment to professional development.
Contact Excalibur Information Solutions – let us discuss how we can assist with your strategic IT requirements. Together with our expertise and experience, your enterprise IT Securitysuccess and business enablement is achievable.